Individual Course Credits
The individual course credits program is a customized path for individuals to earn college credits toward any degree and for individuals looking to replace college-level courses.
INDIVIDUAL COURSE CREDITS
The individual course credits program is a customized path for individuals to earn college credits toward any degree and for individuals looking to replace college level courses.
College Credit Recommendations
- When a Credit-By-Course is completed through Distance Learning Systems™ , you will be eligible to receive ACE recommended credit. Over 2,000 colleges and universities consider ACE CREDIT recommendations. Learn more about credit transfer.
- When a Credit-By-Exam course is completed through Distance Learning Systems™ , full course credits are awarded after successfully passing a nationally standardized exam. Learn more about credit transfer.
- You will receive your degree from an accredited college.
This program is for any individual who desires to earn a college degree whether they have graduated or are preparing to graduate from high school. An applicant must have graduated from high-school or have earned a recognized equivalency certificate prior to enrolling in the college of their choice. The college or university will require an application and transcripts.
Each accelerated course is led and managed by instructors who are course content experts. Each instructor is highly qualified with proven experience and accolades. The courses are semi-self-paced with weekly live lectures where students can chat with instructors and other students in real time. If the student is unable to attend the live lecture the student may still view the recorded lecture in its entirety.
- Take only 1 online class per week
- Accelerated completion
- Guaranteed to fit any schedule
- Guaranteed financing