College and University Partners
Distance Learning Systems™ is partnered with South University. You may be eligible to receive transfer credit and a special partnership tuition rate to South University. This means that you can apply specific credits approved by South University in which you have earned through
Distance Learning Systems™ toward your continued education with South University and potential career advancement. South University accepts ACE approved credit recommendations and will work with you to determine the best use of your prior learning.
South University is a private institution dedicated to the intellectual, social and professional development of a diverse student population. Believing that all qualified individuals should have the privilege of formal academic training; South University welcomes all who seek educational challenges. Online and at our 8 locations and 3 off-campus instructional sites across the US, our flexible learning options allow people to pursue their academic goals in a manner that fits their lifestyles and their needs. Through programs ranging from associates to doctoral degrees, we deliver education, support and guidance designed to prepare students to establish and advance careers in areas such as:
- - Health Professions
- - Nursing
- - Pharmacy
- - Public Health
- - Business & Technology
- - Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
- - Counseling & Psychology
- - Public Administration
- - Theology
South University’s 120-year story—past, present and future—is one that has been built around an unwavering focus on student growth and success. Here, students discover a warm, supportive learning environment with a community of faculty, staff and fellow students who are eager to support them in achieving their goals. From admissions and financial aid* to academic counseling and career services, South University is committed to assisting students at every stage of their journey. Inside our classrooms, we provide personalized attention and hands-on experiences that not only help students shape skills and excellence in their chosen fields, but also shape their characters through community involvement, volunteerism and pursuit of life-long learning. For each member of our community, South University offers a place to call home, one where everyone can belong, believe and become.
South University, the right direction to a brighter future.
Get started today and find out more about our programs and locations, call us at 855-884-2408 today.
* Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Administrative office: South University, 709 Mall Boulevard, Savannah, GA 31406-4805. © 2021 South University. All rights reserved.
*Credit variances in academic placement and credit award can occur based on student course selections and the college or university program requirements.
South University Undergraduate Degree Programs of Study
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associates Degree in Medical Assisting
- Associates Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associates Degree in Allied Health Science
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Public Health
- Bachelors of Science/Arts Degree in Healthcare Management
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology
- Bachelors of Science/Arts Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science/Arts Degree in Information Technology
• South University also offers related programs of study at the graduate-level