College and University Partners
West Coast University
Distance Learning Systems™ is partnered with West Coast University to provide nursing, healthcare, and business programs to our students. Please see equivalency guide for additional course details. You may be eligible to receive transfer credit and a reduction in tuition to West Coast University. This means that you can apply the credits you’ve earned through Distance Learning Systems™ toward your continued education and career advancement with West Coast University. West Coast University accepts ACE approved credit recommendations and will work with you to determine the best use of your prior learning.
West Coast University
With more than 110 years in education and over 35,000 alumni around the world, West Coast University is known for its student-centric approach. Every aspect of our programs is designed with student success in mind. Get one-on-one support from our dedicated Career Services team and a Student Success advisor. We continuously pursue more effective and innovative ways through which students can develop the competencies and confidence required in a complex and changing world.
West Coast University offers programs in business, healthcare, and nursing—ranging from bachelor’s degrees to doctorates. Study online or at one of our six campuses.
Our online courses include mobile-friendly video content, audio books, simulations, adaptive quizzing, and on-the-go resources to help you stay connected wherever you may be. Coursework is done via our interactive virtual classroom, giving you the flexibility to study when and where it’s convenient for you.
For more information, click here.
*Credit variances in academic placement and credit award can occur based on student course selections and the college or university program requirements. A passing Score of 70% or higher may be required.
West Coast University (Online Degrees)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (FL)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (CA,TX, FL)
- LVN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (CA & TX)
- LPN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (FL)
Online Undergraduate programs:
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration - Finance Track
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration - Strategic Management Track
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Administration & Leadership Track
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing